Bellingham, WA 98225
view on Google Maps
Phone: (360) 733-1560
Download the Broadway Hall Rental Agreement
Top 3 Reasons Brides Choose Broadway Hall:
- Wedding & Reception in Bellingham for up to 175 guests (250 reception only).
- Historic building with tremendous character creates the perfect atmosphere for your vintage, classy event.
- Flexible management- all day rental and no catering restrictions.
Located at 1300 Broadway St. in Bellingham, WA, the historic Broadway Hall is owned and has been restored by the Westford family. The building was built in 1905 and is listed on both the state and national historic registers. Come see for yourself how beautiful this venue is – and imagine the beauty of your event right here in the heart of Bellingham.
- Recently renovated to preserve historic character.
- Hardwood floors and natural sandstone fireplace.
- Classic white pillars and arches provide intimate spaces.
- Seats 175 in theater type seating and 100 in banquet style.
- Full kitchen includes refrigerator, freezer and two gas stoves with ovens.
- Any caterer of your choice is welcome, or you may provide your own food.
- Grand Ballroom offers large space for parties and dances.
- Breathtaking sunset views and antique chandeliers glow after dark.
- Seats up to 250 people.
- Small kitchenette with sink and refrigerator.
- Includes use of main floor entry, coatroom and restroom.